- IO-Link Interface (IEC 61131-9)
- Internal recording of the flow rate
- Connection of external temperature and pressure sensors possible
- Conversion of the analog temperature and pressure signal to IO-Lin
- Calculation of viscosity from measured temperature for ISO VG oils
- Housing manufactured with additive manufacturing
The SIGNAL 4.0 IO PRO is a fully digital transceiver for industrial process measurement. The position of a magnetic float / piston is detected by means of a well-proven Hall sensor and transmitted
via IO-Link Interface.
Additionally, it is possible to connect external sensors to monitor temperature and pressure. Those signals are then transmitted via the IO-Link Interface.